We are open at our regular business hours and seeing patients in office, however we ask the following:
- A MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES While in the building. State/CDC Guidelines Require anyone in a healthcare facility to wear an appropriate face covering. This can be a cloth face mask, bandana, or surgical facemask. Please no mesh.
2. Please DO NOT ENTER until your scheduled
appointment time. If you arrive early please
wait in your vehicle.
3. Only the Patient and Caregiver will be
allowed in the building for appointments and
requested to remain with the patient during their
office visit. Please do not wait in the lobby.
4. Your temperature will be taken as soon as
possible upon entering the building.
5. Please be aware of social distancing and allow
for 6 feet between yourself and others.
Our office is also open for the sale of products but a mask is still required to enter. If you are unable to wear a mask please call and we can either meet you outside or mail your products to you. Thank you for working with us to keep our patient's and staff as healthy as possible!!